|By Glenn Rossman||
|September 2, 2016 10:22 AM EDT||
CHICAGO – Hostway announces its new Hybrid Cloud service offering that enables enterprises to run their web-based applications in a hosted cloud environment with trouble-free management, support and services including application monitoring, managed backup and auditor-approved security.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner with deep expertise in virtualization technology, Hostway recently launched its Hybrid Cloud offering, giving organizations a choice of Azure-consistent environments backed by proven Hostway managed support, including:
- Virtual Private Cloud powered by Microsoft Windows Azure Pack includes dedicated compute clusters to help maximize control and reliability.
- Azure Public Cloud allows users to provision resources in real time as required by load - thus only paying for what is used
Hostway’s industry expertise and proven experience helps organizations to design, build and deploy web apps and gives its customers peace of mind by allowing them to focus on running their business and building great apps, while Hostway handles the infrastructure and support as well taking care of the day-to-day operational tasks.
Application hosting solutions from Hostway are backed with a service level agreement (SLA) that is tailored to meet the specific business requirements.
Robert Stephen Consulting, LLC (RSC) based in San Ramon, California, selected Hostway’s Virtual Private Cloud to power its Integrated Workforce Management System web application for tracking physical assets, building space, leasing agreements and more.
Prior to using Hostway’s Virtual Private Cloud, RSC clients had to deploy an appliance at their physical location in order to establish the workplace management system, with the end-to-end deployment process taking an extended amount of time. Today, RSC is able to create specific cloud-based templates for client installations, enabling the application to be up and running with a secure internet connection in a time and cost-efficient manner.
Bob Stephen, CEO, explains, “I don’t have to go buy all the necessary equipment and become expert in running it all – that's not my core competency. All those things get taken care of by Hostway, which is of great value to me.”
A video of Bob Stephen talking about RSC’s experience with Hostway and additional information on Hostway’s Application Hosting solutions are available at www.hostway.com/solutions/app-hosting.html.
In addition to its core Hybrid Cloud offering, Hostway offers a number of supplemental services frequently leveraged by organizations running web apps including:
- Application monitoring to ensure uptime with a fully-customizable dashboard to quickly identify issues and resolve problems;
- Managed backup, which is automated so that data is backed up on a regular basis in the event of unexpected issues that might impact business;
- Security packages to combat malicious intruders, or comply with industry standards such as PCI and HIPAA.
“Our managed hosting solutions are designed and delivered so that we do the heavy lifting of providing the ideal IT infrastructure so that our customers can focus on their business and their customers,” said Robert Boles, CEO of Hostway. “We are very pleased that Robert Stephen Consulting chose Hostway and that we are able to help them get to market faster and deliver better service to their clients while maintaining the highest levels of service and performance for their hosted applications.”
About Hostway Services, Inc.
Hostway Services, Inc. is a leader in managed cloud infrastructure and application hosting solutions for asset-lite, mid-market and e-commerce focused organizations and the companies that serve them. Its team of engineers in North America and Europe deliver reliable, secure and scalable private cloud, managed server, and hybrid cloud hosting solutions to over 200,000 customers across six geographically diverse datacenters. Hostway’s core products include Managed Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Web Hosting and Email and Applications.
- Zimory Enhances Cloud Computing Administration and Automation
- How To Avoid Lightning Strikes on the Cloud
- Zimory Public Cloud
- Latest Ubuntu 10.10 Server Edition Makes Cloud Deployment Easier than Ever
- Zimory Enterprise Cloud Overview
- Versatel Offers Webmail Solution from Open-Xchange
- Beta Availability for Mirage Distributed Desktop Virtualization Software
- Open-Xchange and Scality Partner
- Convirture Collaborates with Eucalyptus Systems for Private Clouds
- Virtualization Start-up Wanova Launches with $13M A Round